Sunday 24 February 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW-3.

These are the lovely products that will complete this review.

They are the Sigma F05 Contour Brush, Sleek Blush by 3 Pallette and the W7 Blush Brush.
The steepest product in this line-up will be the Sigma Brush which was about €20's thereabouts. The Sleek Blush by 3 in Flame with Bonfire, Molten and Furnace inside, was not more than a tener while the Blush Brush was really cheap and I got both brushes from Amazon and the Sleek Blush set from the Sleek website.


I absolutely adore this product. I love a warm glow to the skin and am not really a fan of light blushes and this pallette is just perfect for experimenting within that zone of warm tones. I use either or about every day when I head out both during the day and at night and would probably not need to purchase blushes for a long time lol. But they are pigmented and do stay on the cheeks once applied giving a warmy look to your face.





The Sigma F05 Brush is really good for contouring your face. I love this product. It does take a bit of getting used to but is perfect for contouring your cheeks and picks up the product reallly well.
Here is just a close up of the bristles on the brush. Thought it will be handy to show you all that as well.

I love this brush so much especially since it was so cheap. I do not remember the price but it was less than €10 any ways and it is a good quality blush brush I purchased from Amazon which is also amazing as I'm sure everyone knows. Yeah so this brush picks up the powder of the blush really well and is easy to use to apply on the cheeks and it has a wide layout as is obvious and the handle is wooden and really hard but easy to control.

I would definitely recommend this blush brush to anyone.



Here are the bristles. I just love looking at them as they pack the colour really well. They are also soft to touch and like I said easy to apply on the face. I use this brush with my Sleek Blush by 3 Pallette-Flame-and with my Mac Raizen Blush and it picks up all these colours effectively well.







Thanks for checking out this 3 part post!


See you all soon!

My Shekere x






No comments:

Post a Comment