Monday 11 March 2013

CORPORATE AFFAIRS-PART 2.


I decided to go with a fishtail braid as the weather in Ireland right now is not suited for any hairstyle out of a braid or bun!

I think the Fishtail Braid is great for corporate events or the workplace even because it does not take away from looking serious but rather helps to show just a respectable amount of personality.

I tonged my hair with Nicky Clark's slim tong because I thought it would frame my face better.




An up close look at it. I just knotted it at the ends with a translucent rubber.







Blazer-H&M
Top-Penneys/Primark
Work Trousers-River Island.

    
 Thought I'd share how the whole look came together with a fishtail braid.

Thanks so much for reading this blog!

Check out my youtube channel as well :)









Until Next Time!

My Shekere. x

No comments:

Post a Comment