Sunday 27 October 2013

DAYTIME SMOKEY NUDE

Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday :) 

Like I said I will be posting a lot of FOTD pictures and I am also currently debating FOTN as well. I'm enjoying using the Sleek Storm Pallette which I decided to try for this look; and I believe it worked beautifully in helping to recreate the muted smokey eyes I was going for; I also used my trusted Revlon 117 Nearly Nude Lipstick on my lips which I think works well in downplaying the intensity of any makeup look; I was trying to achieve a day time easy to wear glowy smokey eye and I'm pleased with this look; Its easy, quick and does not need much effort.
On my face I started mixing concealer, foundation and Sleek's Blemish Balm to give me a sort of subtle glow. I will be doing a video/blog post on my favourite makeup tools. At some point, I will also be doing a video/blog post on my hair care routine and how I create loose curls. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post! 



Here are some new afro beats videos on the scene and have  a blessed Sunday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment