Friday 22 November 2013

FOTD's: FALL/WINTER

Hey Everyone!

Here are some looks I have tried out for the fall/winter season; in the first, I was just playing around with some colour on my lids with my lovely and trustworthy Sleek Storm Pallette and also used some of Sleek's Pink Spritz Blush By 3 pallette on my cheeks!
And my indispensable Revlon 117 on my lips; I will take time out to do a review on some of my products soon enough but hope you like the look!








Secondly, I was going for a more vampy look here and decided to toy around once more with the Sleek Sunset Pallette to create some cranberry eyes; and on my cheeks I have on Sleek's Blush by 3 Flame Pallette which is a sort of mixture of light to dark red colours that suit day or night time. On my lips I decided to try on Mac's Rebel Lipstick which is a really nice dark rich red colour that also can be worn during day/night.



No comments:

Post a Comment