Tuesday 17 June 2014

FOTD: HEATWAVE

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are all having a blessed week so far. 
I tried some new looks I wanted to share with you guys.


ORANGE FLAME
First off is the Morange Lipstick by MAC. Its got a creamy consistency with a very bright orange colour to match. I enjoy using this lipstick mostly at night time because of its boldness but I decided to try it during the day because it adds a certain level of edge to a look. 

 

On my lids I worked once more with Sleek Palette's Acid and Supreme. I really like the Acid palette because its got a lot of bright matte colours.





SIMPLY NUDE.
On my lips I have on Sleek's Peach Blush and on my lips Mac's Velvet Teddy. This was not my favourite look but I just wanted to show the diversity of the look. Its interesting how a lipstick can take a look from A-Z very quickly. It changes a look entirely. 

This is a more toned down version of an otherwise vibrant look.






ROYAL RED.
I love Ruby Woo because it is such a simple but very effective lippy to have. 







On my eyelids I played around with hints of purple, green, yellow and hot pink.







In my waterline I have on a Green drugstore eyeshadow which I believe the red lips compliment effectively. I also have on a pair of Ardell Natural Lashes.






GIRL ABOUT TOWN.
This lipstick is just a hot pink with a  creamy consistency; its a  MAC product. It also manages to achieve a somewhat neutral look by complimenting the eye colours brilliantly without too much fuss.


Please follow the links to join the cause of justice for my brother Toba Falode a.k.a Tyler Fray who was murdered in the UAE. We would appreciate your support and it would only take a few seconds to sign the petition and join us on Facebook.
God Bless You All:

Change.org petition:
https://www.change.org/petitions/government-of-the-federal-republic-of-nigeria-the-government-should-insist-the-case-file-on-the-death-of-oloruntoba-oluwadamilola-falode-should-be-reopened-for-investigation-he-was-murdered-on-the-15th-february-2014-2

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Tyler-Fray-aka-Toba-Falode/1429851527265785?ref_type=bookmark









No comments:

Post a Comment