Tuesday 22 July 2014

NUDE SURPRISE: VELVET TEDDY

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are having a lovely week; please join the links down below to support the #justicefortylerfray campaign. Thanks so much. Your support would be deeply appreciated.

LOOK #1
This look is basically centered on my growing fondness for MAC's Velvet Teddy.
 Its a creamy matte lipstick texture that I used Barry M's Nude Lip Pencil to apply to dim down the colour. 
I love playing with colours on my eyelids so I used my favourite brand Sleek.
For this look, I used Sleek's Sunset Palette and Sleek's Acid Palette. I enjoyed playing with these palette's immensely. I wanted to create a vibrant look on my eyes that was also clever but not too much colour for the day time. Which is why Velvet Teddy was perfect for my lips.
The colour purple is the theme for the main eyeshadow and crease area and Sleek's Sunset Palette yellow is used for the eye crease and the eyebrow highlight area.
I also used my Ardell Natural Lashes. 
On my cheeks I have used Sleek's Blush by 3 Flame Palette. 

LOOK #2.
For this look, I used eyeliner on my water line by a drugstore brand I cannot remember unfortunately. But it is in the shade purple and once more on my eyes I have played with my Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes Storm and Sunset.

LA Girl Pro Concealer is under my eyes and used to define my lips.
I used Blush by 3 Flame Palette on my cheeks.
I also enjoy the MAC Studio Fix Foundation with the Studio Fix Powder and Studio Blotting Powder. 

Its not that great for holding up because retouching is necessary but it is better than Chanel Perfection Lumiere and NARS Cream Foundation. They were both very big disappointments and a huge waste of money to be completely honest.
MAC has proven to be the most reliable. I am still in search of a long lasting foundation.

Hope you all enjoyed these looks.

Please join us on social media:


Facebook: http://instagram.com/justicefortylerfray

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TylerFray

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Tyler-Fray-aka-Toba-Falode/1429851527265785?ref_type=bookmark






No comments:

Post a Comment