Friday 23 March 2012

CULTURAL WORDS OF WISDOM

MUHAMMED ALI.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. 
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.  
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are. 
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.  
At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.  
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.  

Tolu Falode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment