Saturday 16 November 2013

SIMPLE MAKEUP LOOKS

Hey Guys!

I've been really busy hence the slowness in posting and I'm trying to improve the lighting situation which in itself is a challenge *sigh* Anyways I decided to do a post on some looks that are sort of afrobeats inspired but wearable during the day; I do apologise for the lighting but I am working on that like I said and it should be getting better soon.
 
This look is basically just a nude smokey eye which is one of my favourite makeup looks to wear just cause of the toned down drama of the look; But you can switch it up with a red lip as I did here also if you want to go full out;


 However, I decided to keep the rest of my face relatively neutral in terms of my use of blush and contouring as I feel like the eyes and the lips should not be too overpowered by much more makeup around the face.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment