Thursday 5 December 2013

CHRISTMAS FLUSH #1


Hey Everyone,

For the next few posts on beauty, I would try and focus on more colourful inspirations for this festive season.

RUBY RED.
Here I decided to leave my trusted Revlon 117 and try out the Ruby Woo by Mac to achieve a more daring day time look. On my cheeks I used Peach by Sleek as I did not want too much colour on my face. And on my eyelids, I have on the Sleek Sunset Pallette.



Hope you like the look!












PINK FUSION.

For this look I basically used the Sleek Blush by 3 Flame Pallette and the Sleek Blush by 3 Pink Spritz Pallette. I wanted to try just adding a fusion of colour to my whole face. Its been an interesting experiment as the blushes are obviously not as pigmented as the eyeshadow pallette's but I love the colour tones.On my lips I have on Mac's Up The Amp which is a great deep pink colour to apply during day 
and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment