Monday 4 August 2014

FOTD: MORANGE

Hey Guys,

Here is my look for this week. As usual I have on Sleek's Palette's on my eyes. I tried on a mix of colours mostly yellow and some dark tones of brown.
On my cheeks, the Blush by 3 Sleek Palette and on my lips I toned down Mac's Morange with a nude lip pencil. 
I have been trying to figure out how to wear this lipstick without it having too much of a luminous effect. Lip liners are really amazing…took me a while to figure it out but it helps to tone down or build up your lip colour or even create a gradient effect. 
So I enjoyed playing with colours on my lips enormously.
Hope you guys have an amazing week!







Please join our movement and show your support for justice:

Facebook: Justice for Tyler Fray a.k.a Toba Falode

Instagram: instagram/justicefortylerfray

Twitter: twitter/TylerFray







No comments:

Post a Comment