Wednesday 8 April 2015

LEOPARD PRINT

Hey Everyone!

Goodmorning and welcome to my blog :) 

Hope you had a restful Easter. 
Today my look is inspired by animal print-leopard print to be more exact.
I love comfortable outfits that require minimal makeup and effort. Which is why I appreciate statement pieces.
And I believe this outfit is such a piece.
Its extremely loose fitting and very comfortable with a beautiful flow to it as you walk.
I paired it with printed green wedges.
I got these pair from Office which happens to be one of my favourite high street retail stores.
And one of my favourite pieces of jewellery is my dangling earrings which I got from River Island.
My makeup is extremely light but at the same time I like a dash of colour when I work on my face and so I used the Sleek Palette to create a sort of playful glow summery look.
On my lips is a MAC Nude Lipstick.










I would be doing makeup posts soon as well.
Hope you guys enjoyed this look!
Have an awesome week and God Bless.















Please lend your support to #justicefortylerfray by following us on Facebook at:
Justice for Tyler Fray a.k.a Toba Falode
To join my style instagram page: 
instagram/myshekere.
To join my blog on faith please follow: foundationoffaith.blog.com
My instagram page on faith is: 
instagram/fantheflame

No comments:

Post a Comment