Sunday 24 February 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW-2.

Here are my three recent purchases from Sleek. The Storm Pallette, The Sparkle Limited Edition 2 Pallette and the Life's  A Peach Blush.








This Blush gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks and is perfect for day time. I've used it sparingnly as I like a more heated look more similar to Mac's Raizen but if anyone is a fan of that more glowy look this is definitely a do and it even has a little mirror.







This is the Storm Pallette. The colours are muted and neutral but with a hint of sparkle as is visible. I use this pallette during the day time and stick to the matter colours of brown and ochres and yellows and blacks and I reserve the sparkly colours for night time like the lovely shimeery blue or deep ivory green which are perfect crease colours to use to highlight your eyes and intensify and create a smoky look on a night out.






This lovely product right here is Sparkle. I use it at night time mainly because the colours are too shimmery for my taste during the day time. But as a night time pallette it has a range of hues to offer that can be mixed around to create a range of looks.











This is a brilliant Tangle Teezer I purchased from Boots for about €20 which is steep for a brush if you ask me but it does the job. It combs through the hair taking out all the tangles without pulling out the hair along with it.
As you can see the bristles are thin and from experience I am a huge fan of this product and it is definitely a product I do not regret purchasing.







I use the Olive Oil Edge Control on my edges and the front of my hair. It has a sort of minty buttery smell and smoothes the hair down. I cannot say more than that at the moment but it was only a fiver and is definitely a product worth purchasing for those stubborn hairs you want to stay in place.









I am still trying to review this product as currently I use Mac's Blot Powder to as a finisher but this was about €8 minus tax and shipping from Sleek and it is their Translucent Powder in Deep. I will be reviewing this product more in the future but I decided to purchase it to try out in tropical climates as my Blot Powder does not work in that situation and ends up giving off a cakey finish rather than a smooth one.

No comments:

Post a Comment