Sunday 24 February 2013

PRODUCTS REVIEW

Hello Everyone!

Just decided to put a picture of my favourite diet yoghurt here-Glenisk! Its great for keeping away the need to chew at a few sugary products. Just felt like sharing that with you guys!

But today I will be doing a rather intense look at the products from my make-up haul which is up on my channell on youtube! So please check that out!

But yeah let's get to it then :)


Here is a snippet of the products I will be rushing through with a few randomers picking through in between like my Clinique Moisturiser which is great for keeping your skin feeling fresh and hydrated all night long.


I use all these products for my hair and face basically and they mainly consist of Sleek and some other brands.
I'm contemplating doing a review on my Sleek Products soon or just a general brands video which should be up here and on my youtube page as well :)


I love these Moroccan Argan Oil little tubes I pruchased from Penneys for about €2 each. They are amazing for keeping your hai soft and shiny all day long and add to the texture and feel of your hair giving it a nice healthy glow. They also last quite long for such a small package; I purchased about 3 of them and am in the process of using just the second one; and I use it a LOT lol so yeah this products is definitely a do!


I purchased these 2 "SO..?" Products from Boots and they smell absolutely gorgeous and give you a lovely light yet sultry scent before you dowse on some perfume.
The Red Bottle has a stronger smell and I use it at night time if I have a night out just for that reason and the one on the right is equally strong but not as intense so is perfect for keeping you smellinglovely throughout the day no matter what you have going on as I tend to work out quite a bit and this definitely doesn't leave me smelling like I just came out of a gym session anyways :)


I am recently a huge fan of TreSemme Products as they do exactly what they promise to.
Here from left to right is the Ultimate Hold Spray which keeps my curls in place for a good 3-4 hours before they drop considerably and this is because of my Virgin Brazilian Hair which I hear is not really good for holding curls but anyways this is the best product I've used that has managed to hold it in place so far;
And then there is the Freeze Hold Spray which I use before I straighten my hair in addition to the Heat Defense Spray which is basically to protect your hair from the heat of the tongs while styling. I use both together to give me bone-straight hair.

And here are my lovely Herbal Essence Products I use to wash and condition the hair. They both work brilliantly and leave my hair feeling soft and tangle free.

And then there is the Sleek Blemish Balm which I use as a primer; I personally prefer the Mac Prep+Prime but that is a steep €30 and this is only about €11. But if you can I would go for Mac's Prep+Prime. As for this product, I do not think it really acts very well as a primer to be completely honest and some have said it can double up as light foundation; not for me. It leaves a shiny sheen to the face that looks nothing like foundation; if you like that sort of look this is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment