Thursday 29 May 2014

PHOENIX: THIS IS ME

A lot has happened to me recently. It has changed me as a person. I thought the word Phoenix would be appropriate. It symbolises rebirth and redirection which is what I am currently undergoing. 
Makeup is a way for me to express this change through the use of colours. 

PINK PASSION: 
This look was created with Candy Yum Yum on my lips and some Sleek Pink Sprint on my cheeks. I have on Sleek's Sunset Pallette on my eyes. 
I like the simplicity of this look, I think its easy to recreate and I enjoyed putting the colours together.
On my lids are some Ardell Lashes.






GLOW:
I enjoy playing with colours for night time. I decided to try this look out by using Sleek V2 and Sleek Sparkle on my eyes. I have on a pair of Red Cherry lashes on my lids.



 On my lips is a mix of Heroine and Candy Yum Yum both MAC products and on my cheeks is a generous amount of Blush from Sleek Pint Sprint.




I hope you guys enjoyed this post. 









Please follow the links below to show your support for my brother's cause. Your support would be deeply appreciated.


Please join the cause of justice for my sibling Toba Falode by joining us at Justice For Tyler Fray a.k.a Toba Falode on Facebook; the link is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Tyler-Fray-aka-Toba-Falode/1429851527265785?ref=bookmarks.
Please sign the petition to show your support-https://www.change.org/petitions/government-of-the-federal-republic-of-nigeria-the-government-should-insist-the-case-file-on-the-death-of-oloruntoba-oluwadamilola-falode-should-be-reopened-for-investigation-he-was-murdered-on-the-15th-february-2014-2

May God Bless you and your families.


No comments:

Post a Comment