Saturday 19 November 2011

DAMMY KRANE




Hey Dammy Krane what’s your full name?
My full name is Oyindamola Johnson Hunga.E.
What kind of music do you do; what exactly is your inspiration?
I call my kind of music the new age music because its a combination of different genres from fuji,RnB,hip-hop,pop and more...
Since when have you been in the music scene; what challenges did you face as an upcoming artist, because I am sure the road wasn’t all rosy for you?
Well, I started singing at the age of 6 and started performing in the church choir and church shows and all...Always been a "leisure" thing for me till a couple months back when I decided to go serious.Well, as for challenges, I give all glory to God; its been pretty smooth having the right influences around me....the only tasking thing is juggling school and my career which God has also placed people in my life to guide me through. So far, all I can say is....I THANK GOD!!!!
Most African parents don’t support music; were your parents different?
Well, at the early stage, it was tough because all they saw was me leaving school in no time. But by God’s grace my whole family is in total support now....my parents are my number one supporters!!! I thank God for them and love them.

So we know, you’re in redeemers, how do you cope with the girls there, as a fine boy, they must be disturbing you right?
Hmmmmmmm, I can’t complain, na God make me as i be.....the ladies....as u know, I’m "dammy krane for the girls"...lol...na dem gongon be my P.R...lol
How old are you?
Well, I’m young but mature enough to understand the industry and make a difference by the grace of God.
Most of your fans are expecting an album from you; when should we look forward to that?
Well,! Mostly I must correct something....I DO NOT HAVE FANS!!! I have SUPPORTERS who I really cherish...and as for the album, keep supporting and when the demand is high and my management sees the necessity to put it out,una go see am...but watch out for my official single....FIRE!!!
What record label are you signed to ?
Currently, I am not under any record label but under a standard and well structured management which I thank God for...they have brought me this far...so I’m signed to GIDIGROOVE and the many other coded brains behind my moves.
How do you cope with your female fans?
We go fught o!!!!NO FANS!!!Well,the female supporters, I appreciate them and always try to make them free around me. Welcome them and entertain them. I appreciate every single one and pray God blesses all..Your boy shall not disappoint you!


So, are you single, or you just have female friends with benefits?
OMO!!!This one na better puzzle, I would leave u to find out....i no wan cause wahala...lol....when the time is right for you to know you will know but for now, I am focusing 100% on my music/hustle....

Thank you very much for your time ,are there  things you want to share with the public ,which we are not aware of?
You are very welcome...and yes,DammyKrane is a very shy guy!!!x_x....:*
For inquiries pls contact
GIDIGROOVE: 08168676203
@TEAM_GIDIGROOVE
My personal contact:
TWITTER: @dammy_krane
FACEBOOK: Facebook.com/dammykrane


Mariam Animashaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment