Saturday 15 February 2014

FOTD-FOTN: EMINADO

This post is a day to night look using Mac and Sleek Products. I have used LA Girl Concealer as well and I love it because it adds a flawless touch under the eyes.
Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day.

SIMPLE CHIC.
The look was to try and achieve a soft and simple glow for the day using Mac Up The Amp on the lips, and some Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes on the eyes.










The hair was left to its own devices; I just used a curling wand to add a bit of definition to it.














TROPICAL PARADISE.
This look was achieved with the lovely Sleek Storm and Sunset Palettes. 







I added some Red Cherry lashes to add to the effect; love these lashes. On the cheeks I have on Sleek Blush by 3 Flame.













My hair was curled as seen here; but also I brushed it out to make it look more wild; I think the look has a retro feel to it.

On my lips is a mix of Candy Yum Yum and Ruby Woo due to the Valentine's season.

I will be taking some time away from the blog for personal reasons. 










No comments:

Post a Comment