Friday 25 October 2013

FOTD

Hey Guys!



Hope everyone had a lovely blessed week and T.G.I.F! I decided to share a quick look of mine with you all! And yes I've gone back to my weaves lol  I guess I could not keep away for very long but I do still love braids I must say. Anyways, before I go off point, this FOTD was just me playing with my pallette as usual. I've been trying to experiment with different looks to see what would work best for fall. I have to say I have been loving my Sleek Sunset Pallette a lot lately. Its just got the right warm mix of colours to create a fall sort of look! On my lips I have on Mac's Up The Amp which is a sort of matte pinkish rose colour. I just think it works well both day and night and can be toned down or amped up really. I will be doing a review soon of my sleek products cause I have become a big lover of their eyeshadow pallettes! And also, there will be a lot more FOTD as I have little to no time to do much else but I will be posting on my youtube channel more often :) See you all soon and have a lovely weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment